Freedom 1 consists of 8 Powerful Body Freedom ingredients, these include :
Elemental Magnesium from Oz Magnesium Oxide
Diatomaceous Earth Human Grade
Montmorillonite Green Bentonite Clay Human Grade
Concentrated Human Grade Humic Acid
Micronized Clinoptiolite Zeolite Human Grade
Tudca (Tauroursdeoxycholic Acid)
1) Elemental Magnesium : Magnesium, an abundant mineral in the body, is naturally present in many foods, added to other food products, available as a dietary supplement, and present in some medicines (such as antacids and laxatives). Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation . Magnesium is required for energy production, oxidative phosphorylation, and glycolysis. It contributes to the structural development of bone and is required for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione. Magnesium also plays a role in the active transport of calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes, a process that is important to nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm . If you had to nominate an MVP mineral, it would be magnesium. Like potassium, sodium, and calcium, magnesium is an electrolyte, important for muscle function, cardiovascular health, and, since it’s stored in your bones, skeleton strength, says Olivia Wagner, RDN, an integrative registered dietitian nutritionist in Chicago. Because magnesium is required for so many functions — more than 300, notes the National Institutes of Health (NIH) — there are long-term consequences for your health not just when you're deficient, but when you have a low-grade chronic insufficiency, says Robin Foroutan, RDN, who specializes in integrative and functional medicine at the Morrison Center in New York City. “This is called the ‘triage hypothesis,’ which is the idea that your body needs all these vitamins and minerals to function optimally. When it doesn’t get enough of these nutrients, it has to prioritize those it will shuttle its resources to, which will be the ones that keep us alive and allow us to procreate,” she says. If you’re running low on these nutrients, your body will redirect resources away from longevity, healthy aging, and repair. Because magnesium is so important, falling short can affect your body in a number of ways. Unlike other heavy metals, magnesium has potent detoxification properties that help the human body get rid of toxins that are built up in cells. Along with zinc and vitamins C and E, magnesium is an essential part of detoxification, and when taken in conjunction with these other antioxidants can help to cleans a person's body of potentially harmful heavy metals. A magnesium supplement can help to stimulate cell activity so that toxins being stored within them are released into the blood stream before being flushed out of the body.
2) Diatomaceous Earth Human Grade : Diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring sand extracted from the earth. It consists of microscopic skeletons of algae — known as diatoms — that have fossilized over millions of years . There are two main types of diatomaceous earth: food grade, which is suitable for consumption, and filter grade, which is inedible but has many industrial uses. The diatoms in diatomaceous earth are largely made up of a chemical compound called silica. Silica is commonly found in nature as a component of everything from sand and rocks to plants and humans. However, diatomaceous earth is a concentrated source of silica, which makes it unique with several other trace minerals. Food-grade diatomaceous earth has recently become popular as a dietary supplement. It is claimed to have the following health benefits: Cleanse the digestive tract. Support healthy digestion. Improve cholesterol and heart health. Provide the body with trace minerals. Improve bone health. Promote hair growth. Promote skin health and strong nails. Detoxing/parasites. The negative charge of DE attract it to positively charged bacteria, parasites, and viruses. It’s cylindrical shape causes the pathogens to get trapped inside and carried out of the body. Parasites? Yes, parasites. They are almost everywhere and impossible to avoid. This is what convinced me to try DE in the first place, and it was well worth it. Parasites are pathogens that create a waste material that is poisonous to the body. You can contract parasites through contaminated food and water, undercooked meat, sushi, unclean fruits or vegetables, and more. You can even contract parasites through the bottoms of your feet and by touching anything that has been contaminated with parasite eggs: phones, door knobs, cutlery, and more. As you can tell, they’re impossible to avoid (but washing your hands helps!), so before you get down about possibly having a parasite, the good news is detoxing with DE may help or rid you of symptoms that have been plaguing you without explanation, such as: Skin irritations such as rashes, hives, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis Unexplained constipation, diarrhea or other symptoms of IBS Digestive problems Leaky Gut Syndrome Aching muscles or joints/Arthritis Chronic fatigue or exhaustion Brain fog Depression and anxiety Iron deficiency or anemia Vitamin deficiencies Chron’s Disease and more The by-products parasites emit and the symptoms they present can influence how you feel, think and act. When I detoxed from unwanted parasites and toxins, I was relieved of unexplained fatigue and brain fog that frustrated me and influenced me to sinfully act out toward others. Using DE is one tool I use to stay one step ahead of my tendency to sinfully give in to my frustration and restore my body (as closely as possible) to the state in which it was intended before the Fall.
3)Montmorillonite Green Bentonite Clay HG : Bentonite clay is formed from ancient volcanic ash that was once exposed to seawater, at which point it absorbed a whole lot of minerals. It's often sourced from ancient seabeds (that are now dry land), and its name comes from Fort Benton, Montana—the location of the largest known deposit of bentonite clay. It's also called montmorillonite clay since this type of clay was first discovered in France's Montmorillon region. Bentonite clay is part of the "smectite" group of clay that's known for an ability to expand when exposed to a liquid. It's rich in minerals, including silica, magnesium, calcium, sodium, copper, iron, and potassium. Calcium bentonite clay, particularly green calcium bentonite clay, is also the type that's typically preferred for consumption (in small amounts, of course) when used for detoxification purposes, as it seems to be a bit gentler on the body. The basis for many of bentonite clay's proposed benefits is that it is highly adsorptive which makes it attract positively charged particles like a magnet, both when it's applied topically (that's why your face mask is so effective!) and when taken internally. What makes it so? The clay's particles carry a negative electric charge. Heavy metals, and free radicals are said to carry a positive charge, and some research suggests that negatively charged bentonite is able to attach to these substances and help remove them from the body. Some animal research does seem to support this. Bentonite clay could help bind aflatoxins in the body when ingested and reduce their toxicity, according to several animal feeding studies. If you're not familiar, aflatoxins are a family of cancer-causing toxins produced by fungi found on agricultural crops such as corn, peanuts, cottonseed, and tree nuts. People can be exposed by eating contaminated crops, and research shows that aflatoxin exposure is associated with an increased risk of liver cancer. In one study, adding bentonite clay to aflatoxin-contaminated corn partially restored pigs' liver function, and it did not impair their absorption of other minerals, and in another, rabbits eating an aflatoxin-contaminated diet experienced an improvement in reproductive function once their feed was supplemented with bentonite. Bentonite may hold promise for countering the negative effects of heavy metals, too. Heavy metals like arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury can wreak havoc on our bodies, leading to everything from exhaustion to serious diseases. Too much cadmium, for example, has been linked to kidney disease, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular disease. But in one study, feeding pigs montmorillonite clay (the same as bentonite clay) for 100 days reduced the concentration of lead in their blood, brain, liver, bone, kidneys, and hair. Similar findings were made with carp, too—exposing them to cadmium caused oxidative stress, but supplementing their diet with clay reversed oxidative damage to the liver and kidneys.
4) Concentrated Human Grade Humic Acid : What is Humic Acid? : Humic Acid is a soil that is very Complex, long chain molecules, varying in molecular weight. Humic Substances are the most abundant source of non-living organic material found in nature. Scientists didn't know it existed, couldn't detect it, and when they did finally identify it, it was so complex that they couldn't understand it. Now Scientists and Pharmaceutical companies for years have been trying to make a synthetic version of Humic Acid to get a Patented Drug, however Mother Nature has created Humic Acid so complex they have been unable to do it....it's simply to complex to recreate! Humic acid is basically the the most powerful free-radical scavenger and natural anti-oxidant known to man. We will explain how Medella can help you on broad ailment pages. Humates cause the immune system to recognize its own dead cells thereby reducing infection. Humic acid has been known to show high anti-viral properties. Pure Humic Acids can even travel to a dormant state of a virus and kill it where no other substance could even dream of. Pure Humic Acids also can bring other supplements or medicines taken with it through a cell wall allowing them to be absorbed two-fold. A very strong Chelator which removes lead, mercury, and heavy metals, as well as other unwanted organisms from the body. Medella Detoxes the body in a powerful but "humane" way unlike many other Detoxing systems or supplements which can cause a person to be sick or very low on energy. Humic acid at it's best) has been known to combat many disease's such as Viruses that include HIV, Aids, Herpes, etc, as Well as Bacterial disease's, Cancers, and the list goes on and on.... meanwhile at the same time as attacking these disease's the person can have energy and feel well. Humic Acid also has anti-microbial properties however Humic Acid seems to stimulate the "good" microbes in the body and destroy the "bad" microbes in the body".
5)Micronized Cliniptiolite Zeolite Human Grade : The liver and kidneys are the body’s two primary detoxification organs. They are responsible for filtering out the “bad stuff.” Zeolites can help lessen the burden of detoxification on these organs, thereby supporting their healthy function. Scientists have found that zeolites may relieve diarrhea and possibly enhance the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract. Zeolites may also aid in normalizing bowel movements, acid reflux, leaky gut and other intestinal disorders. Due to its molecular structure, zeolite minerals are capable of selectively attracting and binding toxic particles, whether they are heavy metals, radioactive particles, viruses, or other dangerous substances, and safely removing them. By removing toxins from the system, zeolites can help the body to defend itself while also increasing strength, endurance, and stamina. Oxidative stress can be increased when we are exposed to pollution or chronic infections. This leads to the generation of free radicals. Free radicals are toxins too, only they are generated inside the body instead of coming from environmental sources. If they are not neutralized, free radicals attack and damage healthy cells and their DNA, causing premature aging, immune dysfunction, and a myriad of dysfunctions and diseases. Zeolites can act as an antioxidant, countering free radicals and helping the body defend itself against this attack. Because of its net negative charge, zeolites can attract and bind to positively charged viral sub-particles. These are the particles that actually join together to form a new virus. By doing this, zeolites helps to limit the proliferation of viruses which can then be safely removed from the body. Scientists believe that zeolites may be able to activate large groups of T-cells (the “killer” lymphocytes in the blood). In a study on patients being treated for immunodeficiency, six to eight weeks of zeolite supplementation was found to increase the blood counts of certain immune cells, enhancing the effect of the immune system. Zeolites eliminate harmful substances, stop destructive attacks of free radicals, and find and bind pathogens in the circulatory system. Glucose molecules carry a slight positive charge and as such have the capability of attaching themselves to the outside of a negatively charged zeolite particle. Through this passive mechanism, zeolites may help eliminate excess glucose and, as a result, help modulate blood sugar levels. Zeolites can protect the blood vessels and tissues in the brain by trapping highly reactive free radicals and eliminating them from the system. As free radicals travel through the blood, they set the stage for heart, vascular, myocardial and cerebrovascular disease. Zeolites may help to trap free radicals along with environmental toxins, thereby preventing or limiting further damage. Zeolites, in conjunction with the antioxidant network, protect vital cell membranes from degradation and weakening by the effects of toxic substances. Zeolites’ cavities are negatively charged compounds that attract and capture toxins and other harmful substances like free radicals in order to eliminate them. The elimination of these toxins allows the body’s cells to stay functional and repair themselves when damaged. Heavy metals from environmental pollutants can accumulate in our body’s organs and tissues. The most dangerous metals are lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic. They strain the ability of the liver to metabolize compounds for use in the body and eliminate toxic compounds. Zeolites can attract these compounds and eliminate them from the body.
6) HG Boron : Research suggests that boron is involved in vitamin D and estrogen metabolism and may influence cognitive function. In alternative medicine, boron supplements are sometimes said to help with bone mineral density and prevent and/or treat the following health problems: Diabetes High cholesterol Menopausal symptoms Osteoarthritis Osteoporosis Rheumatoid arthritis Psoriasis. In addition, boron supplements are purported to boost sports performance by raising testosterone levels and reduce inflammation. Data and evidence exist that Boron helps neutralize fluoride toxicity by forming stable complexes with the mineral. Boron is a natural mineral that can improve bone health with bone growth and bone mass. It is also used to increase the production of stomach acid, and it plays an important role in enhancing detoxification. Boron intake and boron supplements as part of a diet not only assist people in the prevention of arthritis and tooth decay but also aid our bodies with a variety of other important functions. Boron is crucial for building up cartilage within your joints – without boron, these vital components just won’t form or function correctly! Boron is also necessary to maintain healthy levels of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus inside the body since they’re essential for many bodily processes including hormone regulation.
7) Tudca : Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, or TUDCA, is a bile acid derivative that occurs naturally in the body. It’s been used therapeutically in traditional Chinese medicine for millennia, for hepatic and biliary disorders. We only make small amounts of this health-giving compound in our body, but this bile salt actually influences many bodily functions, from the brain to the kidneys to eye health and more. Traditional Chinese medical practitioners have known about the benefits of TUDCA for ages, prescribing it to help detoxify the liver, treat “heat illness” such as fever, spasms, and vision problems, and improve many other conditions. But it’s only just recently come under the scientific spotlight, becoming the subject of recent clinical studies as scientists examine its many potential health benefits. Bile represents a complex fluid made of water, acids, electrolytes, and other organic molecules. Bile acids, the most functional component of bile, help us digest and absorb the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Bile also breaks down foods, cholesterol, and can destroy harmful bacteria. Bile helps the body eliminate waste, excrete cholesterol, and regulate metabolism. Bile acids convert and eliminate around 500 mg of cholesterol from the body every day. This process is called hepatic synthesis. The liver produces bile, which is concentrated and stored in the gallbladder, then secreted into the digestive system via the duodenum (the first part of the small intestine beyond the stomach). Bile plays many roles in the body. From aiding in digestion to maximizing vitamin absorption or eliminating waste, bile acids support a wide range of functions. TUDCA is a bile acid that performs its job exceptionally well. Though humans only produce a small amount of it, TUDCA has a variety of benefits. TUDCA supports: Brain function* Liver health* Kidney health* Eye health* Cellular health* Gut microbiome* Bile flow*. TUDCA may be a good fit if you’re looking to support memory and cognitive function..* TUDCA crosses the blood-brain barrier and has become a promising subject in the scientific community for its protective effects on the brain .* TUDCA is classified into a group of molecules known as chemical chaperones. These can be described as compounds that restore the correct destination of incorrectly localized or aggregated proteins by stabilizing their structure and facilitating the folding process. Research studies show that TUDCA works to provide multi-system support.* It also acts to support mitochondrial stabilization and supports the prevention of cell death in several models of neurological disease. * TUDCA also provides neuroprotective support. Stress to the cell’s endoplasmic reticulum (ER) may cause many conditions that seem unrelated, as in diabetes. In lab animals given chemically-induced high blood sugar, for example, one study found a 43% reduction in blood glucose when treated with TUDCA. Amazingly, TUDCA may even impact your gene expression and DNA in certain ways. By reducing oxidative damage, stimulating mitochondrial function, and regulating apoptosis, TUDCA can also support protecting your DNA from damage.* The lining of your intestines has a thin layer of cells that create gates called tight junctions. These are the gatekeepers that determine what gets in and out of the gut. When our tight junctions lose integrity or spread out too far, they allow things that shouldn’t be in the bloodstream to pass through our intestinal lining. This condition is called leaky gut. Protein messengers in your gut regulate tight junctions, and these messengers signal the junctions to open or close, just like a gate. TUDCA helps these messengers to perform at their optimal levels, helping to support gut integrity and health.* TUDCA has also been shown to support microbiome health by promoting a healthy inflammation response. Mineral imbalances and excessive sodium in our diets are very common problems in our society. Soil mineral depletion combined with processed food consumption creates a recipe for poor kidney health. Studies show that TUDCA supports a healthy inflammation response in the kidneys.
8) Milk Thistle : milk thistle has long been used as a natural remedy to support liver health and claims abound for the other ways the plant could give your body a boost. Why? Milk thistle contains the compound silymarin, a flavonoid thought to have antioxidant properties. There’s some evidence showing that silymarin’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce liver damage and inflammation in people with certain liver diseases, like alcoholic liver disease. Got type 2 diabetes? The silymarin in milk thistle has the potential to lower your fasting blood sugar levels and HbA1c as well as improve insulin sensitivity. Milk thistle is often promoted for its liver-protecting effects. It’s regularly used as a complementary therapy by people who have liver damage due to conditions like alcoholic liver disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatitis and even liver cancer. Milk thistle has been used as a traditional remedy for neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease for over two thousand years (13Trusted Source). Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties mean that it is possibly neuroprotective and could help prevent the decline in brain function you experience as you age.